Brad Brewer inspires audiences of golfers, business leaders, associations and sportsmen around the world through his motivational presentations and success secrets learned from the links. Author of Arnold Palmer Success Lessons, for Golf, Business and Life, Brad shares what he observed and now instills into the winning habits of golfers on and off the course, of every ability level worldwide.
List of Recent Presentations:
- IHI International Health Industry Summit-“High Performance Development, Leadership Lessons & Mentored by the King, Arnold Palmer”.
- CUNA Credit Union National Annual Conference, Workshop Presenter “Leadership Lessons from the Links”.
- EA Ernst & Young Retired Partners Annual Conference, "Arnold Palmer Success Lessons”.
- Microsoft Golf Seminar, Using Golf as a Tool in Business”.
- Florida Golf Outreach Fundraising Breakfast, Bay Hill Club-“Keynote and Master of Ceremonies”.
- The Golf Channel’s Academy Live, Golf Talk Live & Morning Drive.
- PGA of America–“Creating a Winning Learning Environment“.
- South Florida PGA of America–“Conditioning a Newly Formed Habit“.
- GOLFWEEK GOLF FEST–Presentation on “Mentored by the King, Arnold Palmer Success Secrets for Golf Business and Life“.
- QDOBA Tournament of Champions-“Keynote Speaker, THE PRO’s SECRET, In Pursuit of your Worthy Ideal“.
- Arnold Palmer Golf Management Company-“Keynote Speaker, THE PRO’s SECRET, In Pursuit of your Worthy Ideal“.
- Office Depot-“Keynote Speaker, THE PRO’s SECRET, Go for Broke, Winning Approach“.
- Golf Talk Live in New York City, Charity Fundraiser-“Presentor with Rich Learner & D.A. Points”