2020 and 2021
PGA Section Teacher of the Year
Our focus is on technical, tactical, and emotional progression of Junior Golfers.
2021 ENROLLMENT OPEN
Questions? We want to hear from you!
Here for Your Junior Golfer!
Meet Your Coaching Team
Available 2021 Programs
Call us at 407.996.3306 to enroll in upcoming summer programs, and After School classes!
New Junior Instruction
Single 30-min private lesson
- New Junior up to 9 years
- Ignite a passion for golf
- Instill Basic Fundamentals
- Grip, Address, Steady Head, Rotary Acceleration
- Applied to Putting, Chipping, Pitching & Full Swing Skills
- Six 30-minute private lessons $270
- Six 1-hr lessons $480
US Kids Golf
Putting thru Full Swing Development
- For Inter thru Pre-Competition Juniors
- Saturdays from 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- Learning is disguised with Effective interactive games and competitions
- Fun Environment
- Week-after-week Progression
- Spark a love for the game of golf for a lifetime
2b High Performance Training
Competitive Small Group Development
- (3) hours of training per week
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5 pm – 6:30 pm, or Saturdays 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Designed to organize and challenge young golfers
- Progressive competitive skill challenges and knowledge of a winning attitude
- Quarterly progress assessments
- Complimentary Pre-Enrollment Game Assessment
Summer Weekly Junior Camps
Drive Chip & Putt Development
- Recommended for New thru Intermediate Juniors
- Camps are Monday through Friday, 9am – Noon
- Offered weeks TBA
- Learning the game in a fun and safe environment
- Effective & challenging games and drills to improve Drive, Chip & Putt Skills
- 10% discount for attending multiple weeks and for siblings attending in the same week
Summer High-Performance Combines
Team and Tournament Player Development
- Designed for the junior golfer preparing for team and tournament competition
- Offered weeks TBA
- Combines are Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 3:30pm
- • Technical, tactical and emotional skill development
- Off-course development with technology, snacks & lunch provided, green fees included.
- We offer a 10% discount for attending multiple weeks and for siblings attending in the same week
Post Graduate Coaching Programs
Aspiring Collegiate & Tour Professional Development
- Preparing for College or the Tour
- Each program is personalized to meet the needs of our athletes
- Custom Schedule
- Management of tournament periodization scheduling, preparation and recovery
- Golf specific fitness, mental training, technical skills development, tactical course management & motivational goal setting
- We can assist with placement in schools, tutoring, housing, transportation and specialty services such as cooking and cleaning
- To apply, please schedule an appointment
Lake Highland golf has had a strong partnership the past few years with the Rosen family and Rosen Shingle Creek. Our golfers have been blessed with 18 beautiful holes of golf along with an incredible staff and amazing accommodations. We also have partnered with the Brad Brewer Academy. Not only do our golfers utilize the academy for lessons and clinics we also hold our Summer golf camps at their location. Brad Brewer and his staff have been an integral part to the success of the Lake Highland golf program.
"I've been a student at the Brad Brewer Golf Academy since I was 10 years old and it has been a second home for me. I am very fortunate to have learned the foundations of golf from the best in the world! It has allowed me to build my core fundamentals and perform at my fullest potential." NYU MVP & 2018 National Champions
"Brad has been a wonderful instructor, mentor and friend to Emily and our whole family. He saw something special in Emily over 8 years ago and took her under his wing. His love of the game has been such a positive influence on her. He has taught her life lessons she will carry with her for years to come! Thank you, Brad!!"
"When I started working with Brad I was a 12 handicap playing casually with friends and family at Bay Hill Club. He gave me a clear understanding of how to create a repeating shot pattern and the thought process to make it work under pressure. I went to work and really enjoyed the daily process of improving. Ten months into our relationship I'm playing competitively in local and regional events with a +3 handicap. The next year I turned professional and made my first attempt at qualifying for the PGA Tour."