- Program’s Competitive Advantages:
- Half-Day Program, Monday thru Friday,
8:00 am – 12:30 pm, $697, includes lunch and daily green fees.
- Offered to juniors committed to the challenges of competitive golf.
- Limited space available, for more information & enrollment, call 407.996.3306, or 407.595.3645 after hours, or, email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- starting the week of June 9-13, 2014
• 1 on1 with a Top 100 Teacher
• Interval Learning Experience
• Competitive Thought Process
• Swing Mechanics Training Drills
• Scoring Zone Challenges
• Online Video Swing Analysis
• Launch Monitor Feedback
• How to Practice Like a Pro
• On-course Management Skills
• Pro’s Secret—Mental Toughness
• Fit-4-Golf & Active Stretching
• Shingle Creek Golf Club
Maximize your growth potential as a high performance golfer learning and training as a competitive athlete during an intense daily routine that has proven winning success through every stage of junior, amateur and professional development. Brad Brewer, mentored by golf legend Arnold Palmer, an industry player development leader, will direct competitive workouts for every skill set, with the ultimate goal of conditioning winning thoughts, feelings and actions.Our Team of Certified PGA Professionals are dedicated to providing golfers with a fun and comprehensive (Mind, Body, Technique) player development experience.
New to Intermediate Juniors
- Ages 7* to 17 years
- Weekly Camps, Mon – Fri, 9:00 am – Noon
- Beginning the week of June 9, 2014
- Cost: $190 per week (10% discount for siblings enrolled in same week and for multiple weeks.)
- Please call 407.996.3306, or after hours, 407.595.3645 to enroll, or email, email@example.com
* Younger juniors can be accepted on an individual basis after parent conference.